- India is world's third largest market in terms of GDP (PPP) and fifth largest in terms of GDP (nominal).
- India's more than 500 million young people will provide explosive demand of new products, services, technologies and business models.
- India's experience in knowledge industry, mobile devise penetration and Government's aggressive policy framework allows Innovation ecosystem to thrive which is manifested in more than dozen Unicorns coming out of India.
- India's startup ecosystem has quickly become world’s third largest.
- Technological capability, availability of skill set and Government's Made in India policy with focus on 25 sector, will allow India to become Smart Manufacturing hub for the global market.
The program does not apply to idea stage or prototype stage companies.
For-profit, incorporated for no more than five years as of the application submission date, with a valid business registration number.
The angel/VC investment in the company is less than $3M.
Startups with Products/Technologies having applicability for the India market.
Ownership of rights to commercialize the Intellectual Property. (e.g. patents, copyrights, trade secrets, etc.)
Startup meets the Indian regulatory requirements of the respective Sector.